A few push-ups variations
Level 1 (in blue): Beginner
- Child’s pose push-up: start in a child’s pose position and slide forward extending your legs, keeping your nose only a few centimeters from the floor. It is normal for you butt to stick out on this one.
- One leg up knee push-up: a knee push-up maintaining one leg in the air.
- Bent leg push-up: a push-up on your toes but with your legs bent.
Level 2 (in red): Intermediate/Advanced
- Push-up jacks: jump the feet apart as you bend the elbows into a pushup. As you push back up, jump the feet back together.
- Tricep push-up: focus on holding your elbows against your sides.
- Power push-up: Do a push-up and pop yourself back up trying to keep your feet together (not like me in that animated gif -my form sucks on this one :)